September 2, 2015 9:00 a.m. Staff Work Group Meeting
The Staff Working Group for the HECC Transfer Project will meet in Tallahassee on September 2, 2015.
The location and time are: the offices of the Independent Colleges and Universities of Florida, 542 E. Park Avenue, Tallahassee, FL 32301, at 9:00 a.m.
The purpose of this work group meeting is to review amendments to Routes2Success Draft 4 in preparation for the HECC meeting scheduled for September 11, 2015.
The following meetings have been confirmed for the Higher Education Coordinating Council.
The meeting agenda and other information will be posted closer to the actual meeting dates.
September 11, 2015 - Friday
Dial in: 888-670-3525
No webcast/No FL Channel
October 6, 2015 - Tuesday
10:00 a.m. 1:00 p.m.
Florida Virtual Campus
1753 W. Paul Dirac Drive
Tallahassee, Florida 32310
November 10, 2015 Tuesday
10:00 a.m. 1:00 p.m.
Room 1703, Turlington (Education) Building
325 West Gaines Street
Tallahassee, FL 32399
The Council was established to identify unmet needs and to facilitate solutions to disputes regarding the creation of new degree programs and the establishment of new institutes, campuses, or centers. Its purpose is to make recommendations to the Legislature, the State Board of Education, and the Board of Governors, State University System of Florida.
The Council’s recommendations will be consistent with the following guiding principles:
- To achieve within existing resources a seamless academic educational system that fosters an integrated continuum of kindergarten through graduate school education for Florida’s students;
- To promote consistent education policy across all educational delivery systems, focusing on students;
- To promote substantially improved articulation across all educational delivery systems;
- To promote a system that maximizes educational access and allows the opportunity for a high quality education for all Floridians;
- To promote a system of coordinated and consistent transfer of credit and data collection for improved accountability purposes between the education delivery systems.
Mailing List Sign up