Higher Education Coordinating Council Meeting
June 25, 2014
1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. or upon conclusion of business
1703/07 Turlington Building
325 W. Gaines Street
- Introductions and Opening Remarks - Thomas Kuntz, Chair
- Updates from Council Members
- HECC Priorities Discussion
- Coordination of undergraduate degrees between colleges and universities: (1) state workforce supply/demands and degree production; and (2) mechanisms to coordinate four-year degrees among all education sectors.
- Cost and value of education: (1) common formula and inputs to calculate costs across systems; (2) tool to better educate students about the costs and value of Florida’s education system; (3) return on investment for individual students, families, business/industry, and the state, families.
- Other HECC Discussion Items – including schedule for Annual Report and staffing assignments
- September Meeting Date
*Meeting will be webcast
Mailing List Sign up